SWCS PROJECT has determined the following policies regarding the protection of personal information ( Names, email addresses, telephone numbers, addresses, and information that can identify individuals ) that this site collects and uses for business purposes, and works towards implementing necessary measures and continuously maintaining and improving these measures.
- Use of Personal Information
- The personal information collected through this website may be used for the purposes of providing services that are necessary in the course of business and responding to service-related questions and requests.
- Management of Personal Information
- In order to prevent outcomes such as unauthorized access to personal information or the falsification, destruction, loss, or unauthorized disclosure of said information, the operators of this website have put in place the appropriate preventive and security measures.
- Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- SWCS. will not provide your personal information to any third party, except in cases to which any of the following apply.
• SWCS. has obtained your consent to provide your personal information to a third party
• SWCS. is required by law, etc., to disclose your personal information to a third party
• SWCS. has subcontracted the operation of this website to a third party
- Transfer of Personal Information
- SWCS. subcontracts some aspects of the operation of this website to outside providers.
SWCS. may transfer your personal information to said subcontractors in order to ensure the proper operation of this website. When doing so, SWCS will endeavor to ensure the proper management of your personal information. SWCS will select only subcontractors that can provide proper handling, including non-disclosure, of personal information.
- Release, Revision, and Deletion, Etc., of Personal Information
- In the event that this website receives a request to release, revise, supplement, or delete personal information under its management, this website will comply within reason upon confirmation of the identity of the individual who has made the request or a proxy designated by the individual. However, this may not apply in cases in which complying may be injurious to the interests of a third party, or cases in which it has been determined that complying would significantly disrupt the proper operation of this website.
2-24-2 Jindaijimotomachi, Chofu - City, Tokyo 182-0017 Japan